Box Office Information
The Naples Players
701 5th Avenue South
Naples, FL 34102
Box Office Business Hours:
Will Call two hours before show time.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- TICKET EXCHANGES: Tickets may be exchanged on-line through your “my tickets” account; or during box office business hours. A fee of $5.00 will be charged per ticket (subscribers receive free exchanges).
- TICKET RETURNS: If you are unable to make a performance and are unable to exchange them, you can return them to the box office and can claim the return as a tax-deductible donation.
Late Seating Policy
Please examine your ticket to ensure the correct performance date and time. Latecomers may not be allowed to enter the theatre once a performance has begun. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance to ensure you have plenty of time. If seats are available:
- You will be seated at an appropriate interval in the performance and that time is at the usher’s discretion.
- You may be seated in seats other than those assigned to you on your ticket.
In the event of a sold-out show, patrons can be added to a wait list. The process is as follows:
- Arrive at the box office two hours before the performance time.
- You will need to make a cash deposit in the amount of the full show ticket price to hold your spot on the list.
- If seats are available, you will be sat in the order on the wait list. If you are not sat you will receive your deposit back in full.
It is rare that we have to cancel a show but in the event that we do you will be notified as soon as possible. Your tickets will be exchanged for another available performance or fully refunded.
Gift certificates are available and can be purchased by visiting our box office. These gift certificates are for Naples Players productions only. In order to redeem your gift certificate simply bring it to the box office and choose your show.
Beverages & Snacks are available for your convenience in the lobby. Enjoy select wines, snacks, candy and sodas. You are welcome to bring these items into the theatre with you, but we politely request that you dispose of any trash on your way out.
Hearing Assistance/T-coil devices are available in the lobby. Patrons may use the provided headphones with the lanyards, or may select the t-coil setting on the lanyard to cast the production directly to their hearing device.
Large Print playbills are available in the lobby upon request.
Cell Phones, Tablets, Pagers and other electronic devices prevent you from being able to enter the world of the performance and can be distracting to the performers and those around you. Please turn off your devices and refrain from using them when the lights are down.
Lost items will be held in lost-and-found in the Box Office. Please contact the box office (239)263-7990 to claim an item that has been lost.
Smoking & Vaping is prohibited in all areas of the theatre.
First-Aid may be available to patrons who need it. Please ask an usher for assistance.
Recording devices of any kind are strictly prohibited by international copyright laws; please, no photos, videos, are audio recordings when the house-lights have gone down.
Exiting the theatre during a performance may prevent you from being re-admitted. In the case of an emergency, ushers will guide patrons to a safe location.
Encores are an exciting part of many productions. Please do not attempt to exit the theatre until the house-lights have fully illuminated.
Children are welcome at The Naples Players; but parents are cautioned that the theatre environment may not be the most enjoyable atmosphere for children. We kindly ask that adults who bring children be considerate of those around them – and encourage them to participate in our KidzAct Youth Performing Arts Education program.