The Naples Players is one of the largest non-profit community theaters in the nation, located in scenic downtown Naples, Florida. We have a professional full-time staff with experience ranging from regional theatre to international and off-Broadway. The Naples Players is devoted to their community and relies on the generous volunteers who eagerly participate to create each season.
We are always looking for qualified Directors, Choreographers and Musical Directors. These are contracted positions. Please send your information to Jessica Walck at email@example.com.
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to Bryce Alexander, Executive Artistic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Naples Players’ KidzAct Youth Theatre Program is seeking a motivated, confident, and creative individual to fill the role of Education Assistant. The Education Assistant reports directly to the Education Director to help in the various facets of the artistic and administrative vision, implementation, and program management of the education department.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
– Provide organizational skills and people management for parents, teachers, show directors, and the Education Director
– Communicate enrollment and rosters weekly to every teacher
– Distributing necessary information to all teachers, including allergy information
– Manage class rosters
– Answering the phone and help parents and students with services and registration
– Sending showcase times and schedule to teachers and House Management
– Printing, inputting, and filing release forms
– Check-In and Check-Out/Lobby supervision for students before and after class
– Generate welcome emails for students and parents
– Collecting scholarships and ensuring they are processed
– Contact scholarship recipients every week
– Creating Promo Codes for all scholarship awards
– Generate email marketing campaigns every month
– Manage email marketing lists with new contacts
– Manage KidzAct Instagram
– Manage KidzAct Facebook; including responding to comments and messages, posting content, updating cover photos and profile photos, and creating events for classes
– Managing the KidzAct/Education section the The Naples Players’ website, along with other technical website support, help, and monitoring
– Maintaining the on-line registration system
– Maintaining the education calendar schedule
– Ensure communication of financial information on each class to Bookkeeping
– Generate and order KidzAct T-shirts for classes and productions
– Generate and order other class needs and supplies
– Generate KidzAct programs for classes and productions
– Oversee/generate props for all KidzAct productions
– Managing scripts and CDs for KidzAct productions
– Scheduling headshots for all KidzAct productions
– Overseeing and managing the Leadership Team Members, KidzAct high schoolers pursuing in-depth participation of theatre beyond performing.
– Assigning the LTMs their classrooms, positions, and other duties
– Semester check-ins/end of session interviews with each LTM
– Typing up LTM agreements and contracts
Familiarity with some of the following programs preferred but not required:
– PC and Mac
– Microsoft Office
– iWorks, WordPress
– Sawyer Online Registration
– Event Espresso
KidzAct is an inclusive education program for ages 4-18 that offers a wide range of experiences from classes to productions, acting to backstage, sensory-friendly and wellness classes, and outreach to the surrounding schools. The education program serves over 1000 students annually and continues to grow as TNP explores new and exciting ways to engage students, audiences, and the Southwest Florida community.
The Naples Players is a one of the largest non-profit community theaters in the nation, located in scenic downtown Naples. The Players produce 7 plays, 3 musicals, reader’s theatre, and multiple children’s shows every season. It consists of a professional full-time staff with experience ranging from regional theatre to off-Broadway and international. The Naples Players is devoted to their community and relies on the generous volunteers who eagerly participate in every department to create each season.