The Naples Players is one of the largest non-profit community theaters in the nation, located in scenic downtown Naples, Florida. We have a professional full-time staff with experience ranging from regional theatre to international and off-Broadway. The Naples Players is devoted to their community and relies on the generous volunteers who eagerly participate to create each season.
We are always looking for qualified Directors, Choreographers and Musical Directors. These are contracted positions. Please send your information to Jessica Walck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time Box Office Sales Associate will work flexible day and evening hours throughout the week based on availability. The Box office is a fast-paced, high volume, customer service atmosphere selling tickets for TNP and rental productions; but also serves as a point of reference for questions and comments about the theatre. Sales Associates are vital to the smooth operation of The Naples Players’ Box Office in order to ensure a positive experience for all current and potential patrons, volunteers, students, and members.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on productions and packages
- Welcome customers to the theatre and answer their questions and concerns
- Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain presentable condition in assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers through list generation, follow-up, and in-person communication
- Remain knowledgeable on productions and discuss available ticketing options
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns and exchanges of tickets
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers and co-workers
- Suggest ways to improve sales
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
- Experience, tact, and skill in dealing with the public.
- Customer service via phone, ticket window, and /or email.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to multitask.
- Familiarity with computers
- Willingness to work flexible hours and days.
- Basic Math skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
Other desirable skills include:
- Competency with Word, Excel, and Provenue Ticket Systems (or similar).
- Experience working in or appreciating the arts.
To Apply or learn more:
- Send your resume and cover letter to James Duggan, Box Office Manager – email@example.com