The Naples Players is one of the largest non-profit community theaters in the nation, located in scenic downtown Naples, Florida. We have a professional full-time staff with experience ranging from regional theatre to international and off-Broadway. The Naples Players is devoted to their community and relies on the generous volunteers who eagerly participate to create each season.
We are always looking for qualified Directors, Choreographers and Musical Directors. These are contracted positions. Please send your information to Jessica Walck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time Jobs
The Naples Players is searching for a part-time Box Office Assistant to work flexible day and night hours throughout the week. Box Office Assistants will work in a fast-paced, high-volume, customer service role selling tickets for TNP and rental productions, and serve as a point of reference for enquires about the theatre. Assistants are vital to the smooth operation of The Naples Players’ Box Office in order to ensure a positive experience for all current and potential patrons.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
- Experience, tact, and skill in dealing with the public
- Customer service via phone, counter, and/or email
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Familiarity with computers
- Willingness to work flexible hours and days
Other desirable skills include:
- Competency with Word, Excel, and/or Provenue Ticket Systems
- Experience working in the arts
Please send resumes with cover letters to James Duggan, Box Office Manager at email@example.com