The Naples Players is one of the top community theatres in the nation. With your support we can ensure that this organization continues its significant impact on the cultural, educational and economic vitality of the region.
Whether as a supporter of a full season, a select production, or one of The Naples Players’ many education programs, we assure you that your contribution will be utilized efficiently and effectively and will help The Naples Players sustain its legacy.
In all instances, public recognition of your support is a major benefit.
To answer any questions or to discuss specifics please call John Sorey III, Executive Director, (239) 434-7340 ext. 104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits Of Corporate Giving
Corporate support of The Naples Players can provide companies and professional organizations with the means to:
- Gain broad visibility and recognition among a diverse, well-educated and discriminating audience from throughout the region.
- Present theatre evenings and special events to entertain and thank customers and clients and recognize employees.
- Introduce and promote new products or services.
- Join the region’s civic and corporate thought-leaders in support of one of southwest Florida’s cultural jewels.
- Demonstrate good corporate citizenship.
Sponsor A Show
Exclusively sponsor a production in either Blackburn Hall or in the Tobye Studio and receive a range of benefits including credit in the annual program, all printed promotional materials and in our pre-show announcements.
For more information of the benefits of sponsorship please call John Sorey III, Executive Director, (239) 434-7340 ext. 104 or at email@example.com.
Take a look at our Guide to Gifting for a more comprehensive view of all the ways you can make a difference. LEARN MORE (PDF)
THANK YOU TO THE 2016-2017 BUSINESS SPONSORS FOR THEIR COMMITMENT TO THE NAPLES PLAYERS
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free (800-435-7352) within the State; or by visiting www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State. CH3852.