Visit our Box Office in person Mon-Fri 10am-4pm and Sat 10am-1pm, call (239)263-7990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- All theatres have wheelchair accessible and companion seats.
- Ramps, elevators and courtesy wheelchairs are available. Please see an usher.
- Wheelchair accessible parking is located on all levels of the adjacent garage, and curbside drop-off is located off of 4th Ave. S, or in the alley located off of 8th St. S.
- Assistive Listening Devices (T-Coil enabled) — Always available. Please see an usher in the lobby.
- American Sign Language interpretation – free with paid admission with a two week notice; subject to availability of certified interpreters
- Large print programs — Always available. Please see an usher in the lobby.
- Braille programs — free with paid admission with a two week notice.
Sensory Friendly (Relaxed Atmosphere) Performances
These sensory friendly performances are for patrons with autism, Down syndrome and sensory processing disorders and include accommodations such as:
Lower sound level, especially for startling or loud sounds;
Lights remain on at a low level in the theater during the performance;
A reduction of strobe lighting or lighting focused on the audience;
Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance;
Designated quiet areas within the theater;
Space throughout the theater for standing and movement;
Limited crowds and visitors at the theatre during the day and timing of the performance; and
TNP staff and volunteers trained to be inviting and accommodating to families’ needs.