Support Us

Support Us

The Naples Players graciously thanks their donors for their generous contributions!

Your contributions make it possible. The Naples Players covers 60% of our operating costs through ticket sales (above the national average), but relies on your generosity to complete the remaining 40%. Donate today to help The Naples Players continue to make an impact on our community, and our industry.

Exciting opportunities to honor your family exist within our amazing facility. From small donations to major contributions, you can leave a lasting legacy at The Naples Players.

Join us and celebrate The Naples Players 65th Anniversary Season, generously sponsored by Tanya & Denny Glass, as one of the top community theatres in the nation. Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are now available for our 2018-19 season! Your contribution as a corporate or individual sponsor/advertiser will be applauded by over 65,000 patrons annually knowing you made it possible for us to continue to make a significant impact on the cultural, educational and economic vitality of Naples and beyond.

No donation is too small. Legacy giving, matching gifts, and one-time contributions make a world of difference. Sign-up for small monthly contributions and make a big impact.

Questions?

Have a question? Don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.

Feel free to call the Derek Perry, Development Director at (239) 434-7340 ext. 126 or email dperry@naplesplayers.org.

Resize Font