BOX OFFICE POLICIES
The Naples Players
701 5th Avenue South
Naples, FL 34102
Box Office Business Hours:
Monday-Friday 10am-4pm, Saturday 10am-1pm
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- TICKET EXCHANGES: Tickets may be exchanged only during box office business hours. You will need to bring your ticket to the box office in order to exchange it for another. No exchanges will be made without your tickets being returned. A fee of $5.00 will be charged per ticket (if you are not a current subscriber).
- TICKET RETURNS: If you are unable to make a performance and are unable to exchange them, you can return them to the box office and can claim the return as a tax-deductible donation.
LATE SEATING POLICY
We do encourage you to examine your ticket to ensure the correct performance date and time. In order to not disrupt the performance please be advised that if you do arrive late:
- You will be seated at an appropriate interval in the performance and that time is at the usher’s discretion.
- You may be seated in seats other than those assigned to you on your ticket.
WAIT LIST POLICY
In the event of a sold out show in Blackburn Hall we do have a wait list. The process is as follows:
- Arrive at the box office two hours before the performance time.
- You will need to make a cash deposit in the amount of the full show ticket price to hold your spot on the list.
- If seats are available, you will be sat in the order on the wait list. If you are not sat you will receive your deposit back in full.
It is rare that we have to cancel a show but in the event that we do you will be notified as soon as possible. Your tickets will be exchanged for another available performance or fully refunded.
Gift certificates are available and can be purchased by visiting our box office. These gift certificates are for Naples Players productions only. In order to redeem your gift certificate simply bring it to the box office and choose your show.