Stop On By
- Hearing Assistance/T-coil devices are available in the lobby. Patrons may use the provided headphones with the lanyards, or may select the t-coil setting on the lanyard to cast the production directly to their hearing device.
- Large Print playbills are available in the lobby upon request.
- Wheelchairs are available for easy transport upon request
- Please feel free to call ahead for any special requests
- We offer select Sensory Friendly Performances
Box Office Phone and Hours
Phone: (239) 263-7990
Will-Call: 2 hours before curtain
Map and Directions
The Naples Players
Sugden Community Theatre
701 5th Ave. S.
Naples, FL 34102
Free garage parking is available adjacent to the theatre, between 5th Avenue South and 4th Avenue South. Entrances are located on 8th Street South and 4th Avenue South. Overflow parking garage available on 8th Street South and 6th Avenue South.
Valet parking is available behind the theatre on 4th Avenue South; valet is shared with Trulucks Restaurant.
Beverages & Snacks
Available for your convenience in the lobby. Enjoy select wines, snacks, candy and sodas. You are welcome to bring these items into the theatre with you, but we politely request that you dispose of any trash on your way out.
may not be allowed to enter the theatre once a performance has begun. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance to ensure you have plenty of time.