Check back in March 2019 to see what shows we’ll have for the Summer!
Check back in July 2019 for next winter’s musical!
#1 Alex, Marty, Gloria, Melman, Lionesses, Mason
#2 Candy Hammernose, Passerby, Cameraman
#3 Gloria, Alex, Melman, Newspaper Man, Old Lady
#4 King Julien, Marty, Mort, Gloria
#5 King Julien
#6 Lew, Alex, Melman, Lynn, Lee, Marty, Lars, Maurice, King Julien
#7 Marty, Alex
#8 Private, Skipper, Gloria, Melman
#9 Skipper, Kowalski, Mason, Rico, Melman, Ships Captain
#10 Zookeeper Zeke
#11 Zookeeper Zelda
#12 Zookeeper Zoe, Skipper
Please review the audition information for each upcoming show. Be sure to secure your audition time by completing the scheduling process.
About Our Musical Auditions
- Please click the Season Audition tab and choose your show.
- Musicals have audition time slots. Choose the time slot that works for you.
- To audition you are asked to sing 32 bars of a song you have prepared
- Please try not to choose a song from the show you are auditioning.
- An accompanist will be provided to play for you.
- Please bring sheet music 2 sided and three-hole-punched and neatly organized in a 3 ring binder.
- You may bring a recording without vocals (Karaoke track) if you have no sheet music. (CD, iPod/Phone, MP3 Player)
- Singing a Capella is okay if you have no sheet music or tracks.
- Some students like to dress up for the singing portion. Please feel free to wear an outfit that shows off your best self.
- You will be asked to learn a choreographed movement or dance routine (even if you are not a dancer)
- Please wear closed toed shoes (sneakers, character heels, jazz shoes/sneakers.)
- Please bring a change of clothes (athletic shorts, yoga pants, t-shirts, dance type clothing, etc.)
- For Callbacks you may be asked to read from the script.
- Scenes will be given to you to look over at that time. Or you can find them under the above tab labeled “Sides”
- For additional information call (239) 434-7340, ext. 125.
About Our Play Auditions
- Please click the “Auditions” tab and choose your show.
- Sign up is general interest and not a reserved time.
- For Shakespeare, please prepare a one minute Shakesperean monologue
- For Plays, side will be posted online under the “Audition Sides” tab two weeks before auditions.
Students who are looking for a more relaxed experience, or who do not get cast in the production are encouraged to enroll in one of our other classes – including our mini-musical classes that culminate in a performance for parents and freinds!
*Great scholarships and discounts make performing arts classes affordable for everyone. Applying for scholarships is simple and confidential. Click here to learn more about, or to apply for, a scholarship.